Important News & Announcements
Saratoga Vision Chinese School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies and other school-administered programs.
Copyright © 2022 Saratoga Vision Chinese School. All rights reserved.
Chinese as a Second Language Program offers classes focusing on conversational Chinese to students in kindergarten and up. The curriculum targets students who do not have Chinese heritage background with little or none conversational ability, with the purpose of developing students' listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in a practical sense.
Material used in CFL at SVCS:
We welcome potential students and their parents to observe our class. Please contact us at email@example.com if interested.
上課時間： Friday 7:00pm-9:00pm
上課地點： Argonaut Elementary School，
Saratoga, CA 95070
SVCS 2021-2022 In-Person Class Operations
SVCS continue to closely follow Saratoga Union School District rules. The “Operation Rules” follows the one that shares with parents and families in the district.
|In-Person “Operating Rules"|
• All students and staff are required to mask indoors regardless of vaccination status.
• Masking outdoors is highly recommended.
• Schools must provide a face covering to students who inadvertently fail to bring a face covering to school.
*Persons exempted from wearing a face covering due to a medical condition, must wear a non-restrictive alternative, such as a face shield with a drape on the bottom edge, as long as their condition permits it.
|Distancing||• No requirements per state/county.|
|Drop Off/Pick up |
• Recommendation: use contactless curbside drop-off and pick-up.
• Elementary school parents may walk their child to the classroom outside door if they wish.
• Parents and staff should check symptoms before coming to school.
• Screening question signage visible at all sites, drop-off/pick-up zones, offices, and classrooms.
• WE ALL SHARE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT OUR LEARNING COMMUNITY. Symptomatic students and staff, or close contacts to a positive case, should NOT come to school.
|Recess||• Outdoor eating and drinking only.|
• All staff and teachers are fully vaccinated.
|Student Vaccination||• Available for 12 years+, contact your healthcare provider.|
|Assemblies||• Outdoor only.|
• Volunteers in the classroom are required to provide proof of full vaccination or a negative Covid test taken within 72 hours of the class time.
• Small number of volunteers may be permitted to help in the office work room or outdoor recess.
|School Events||• Outdoor events are permitted but keep crowding to a minimum. • Masking/distancing outdoors is recommended.|